This year we will celebrate Thanksgiving in our gorgeous new apartment, together, and with full hearts. Here’s my “to do” list for the week:
- Watch Mark dry rub brine the turkey
- Think about the dishes I’ll use
- Count my blessings
- Let go of anything I cannot control
- Practice kindness and patience
- Bake two pumpkin pies
- Listen to my heart
- Be grateful and thankful for all I have
- Enjoy every moment and have FUN
I’ll certainly miss having our Emily here with us; she’ll be with her Ohana in Hawaii, not eating turkey.
What’s on your list?