I am very fortunate to have talented friends in my life. Look around you and acknowledge your talents and those around you. Shout out to some friends who have launched their talents, businesses, and dreams:
- Diana, for becoming a licensed EMT in Wisconsin;
- Toni, in St. Louis for creating gift boxes filled with treasures;
- Peyton, for designing bead sculptures in Dallas;
- Kim in St. Charles and Karen in Yorba Linda, and Lauren in Chesterfield for launching successful real estate businesses;
- my painter friends Monica, Lorie, and Susan for their patience and imagination;
- Kathleen for traveling the globe improving company’s profits;
- Katrina, in Dallas, for making amazing mosaics;
- Julie who rides for and teaches about ovarian cancer in Dallas;
- photographers Deborah, Rita, and Jeanee, and Leslie representing Sonoma, Fall River, Merritt Island & Newport Beach;
- Mary in Wildwood for making colorful stained glass;
- Kathy in Mebane for her history explorations;
- and the list goes on.
We must lift each other up….promote our talents, passions, and gifts. Dare to share! I know I’m impressed by those talents! I remember in 1988 when I started my personal training business, I was grateful for my friends’ referrals and help growing my brand.
Today, I shout out to all my talented girlfriends: Brava! Keep sharing!