I’m finishing out 2020 strong:
- I’ll finish my Grand Canyon virtual Challenge
- I’ll help my mom collect all her papers to organize her files
- I’ll put my recipes in order
- I’ll set up the scanner/computer to scan the remainder of our pictures and the new ones we’ve acquired
- I’ll prepare for my December “Action” list
- I’ll update my Vision Board
- I’ll make my list of invitees to my Love of Aging community circle
2020 has been a challenge in many ways and enlightening in many ways. I welcome new FUN, new friends, and new opportunities as this year finishes out and a new year begins.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.