Am I focused or uptight?
I’m compelled to exercise daily: I ride my bike every other day, and walk long distances every other day. I’m focused on staying healthy and keeping up my energy level. I do not beat myself up if I miss a day. “The sun will come out tomorrow.”
I’m focused on writing this Blog every odd day. I’ve written consistently since 2011 and I consider it a journal/lesson plan/blueprint of types.
I’m determined to create delicious, healthy, innovative (for me) meals for my family at dinnertime. I’m much more relaxed in the kitchen than years prior, so I remain optimistic my culinary concoctions will please my two-person audience.
I celebrate myself for reaching my goals and my ‘victories.’
- I love being healthy!
- I love when my Vision Board becomes reality.
- I love to feel energized!
- I love finding new things to do daily.
- I love that I follow-through on my goals.
- I love to do NDBs.
- I love that my 35-year marriage is strong and healthy.
- I love that my daughters love and communicate with me.
- I love that I have extraordinary friends.
I am focused.
How does this land on you? Are you focused or uptight?
Stay well. Stay healthy. Stay positive.