Early in the morning, a text message arrived from our school stating the classes were canceled and school was closed, due to inclement weather. It was 20oF outside 🥶and the streets were snowy, icy, and glistening with black ice. I am most grateful for this executive/management decision.
So, I bundled up and hunkered down at home and here’s what I accomplished:
- walked a mile (just to get some exercise) down our street
- worked on and finished class homework
- gave myself a mani/pedi
- cleaned out some drawers
- straightened my closet
- read a bit of my book
- prepared dinner (cream of zucchini soup and baked sweet potatoes)
- I scrolled social media feeds
- chatted with my sweet T (she’s off from school too)
The maxim “use your time wisely” is never lost on me.
How do you use your extra time?