I’m so proud of everyone for staying home (when possible)!! We’re all in this COVID-19 situation together. Here’s what I’ve observed:
- Kids are getting along
- Parents are getting creative
- Virtual hugs and Happy Hours are being shared
- We’re catching up on movies and TV shows
- We’re cleaning out our garages, cupboards, closets
- We’re making more phone calls and video calls
- We’re enjoying virtual museum tours
- Online classes are clever options for continued learning
- Craft time is blooming
- Gratitude is also contagious
What else have you noticed?
Stay well. Stay safe. Wash your hands. I love you!