- Stay in touch with friends from near and far
- Eat well
- Get out on my bike daily (esp during this training period for my 200-mile ride this Summer)
- Cook something new at least twice weekly
- Be more creative in my clothes choices
- Revisit and renew my new years’ resolutions
I said I would do these, and I’m making great progress. Some of these are outside my comfort zone. Actually, outside the comfort zone is where all the magic happens.
Another FUN STL reunion in Dallas:
Today we begin a new week: new challenges, new goals, reaching new heights. Are you with me?
Stay well. Stay curious. Have FUN every day.